Modena™ Hub+ is a wireless presentation hub that supports the new ways in which people are increasingly accustomed to working. Ideal for BYOD and BYOC spaces, Modena Hub+ allows participants to connect to meeting room AV equipment and USB accessories wirelessly, as well as enabling any participant to wirelessly receive its AV streams during a video conferencing session. Modena Hub+ supports most UC software and hardware devices, while enabling the user to wirelessly share content with other meeting participants. Modena Hub+ also connects to AV peripherals via USB and HDMI, and can support multiple USB devices via a standard USB hub or by connecting a Devio SCR-20 or SCR-25.
- Enjoy a client-free experience with your web browser.
- Meet everywhere: With Modena Hub+, any place is a meeting room.
- Enable a display to receive content by connecting a computer running the web or software client, or an Android dongle; or run the Android TV app directly on a smart TV.
- All personal devices can send and receive presentations directly to the screen of participants' laptops, tablets, or mobile devices.
- Configure Modena Hub+ for large teaching spaces and give everyone a perfect view using Auditorium mode, for up to 150 users.
- IT administrators have quick access to the configuration of all units installed in an enterprise via a powerful management web interface.